- If your stroller has backrest recline on the seat, you should choose either Plus or Alpha model.
- If your stroller has seat recline, where the whole seat reclines into various angles, you must choose Beta model.
- If you have more than one stroller and would like to use one cover for all of the strollers, choose from Alpha or Plus models. (Alpha model recommended)
- If you have a double tandem stroller, try to find the best fit for each of the seats among Alpha and Beta models. For example, Beta for the front seat and Alpha for the rear seat or Alpha or Beta for both seats depending on the stroller’s seat configuration.
- If you have a side-by-side twin stroller you should choose Elegance Alpha Twin Stroller Weather Shield.
Always feel free to contact our customer service if you are unsure about the compatibility of your stroller.